Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unity Stuff

So I tend to jump around on my projects, especially since it's mostly learning new things like C# scripting for Unity.  I've got different gameplay types being worked on with at least one game idea in mind for each.

  • 2d top-down tank game
  • 2 tunnel flying games
  • 3rd person hack and slash
  • Side-by-side fighter
  • Arcade type action game
  • FPS Adventure
  • TPS Parkour
  • 2 first-person extreme sports games
  • Tower defense
  • One other with some friends from school
I have the basic controls for most of these made but they still need tweaks and some more figuring out to get them the way I want.  The games still need more designing to figure out what I need to start adding but I'd like to start posting updates here more to show progress on at least some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment